Tour Rainbow Mountain Peru
Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain located at 5100 m.a.s.l. in the district of Pitumarca, within the Cordillera del Vilcanota, this beautiful landscape is known since 2016. Considered as one of the top 100 places to visit before you die, recommended by travel experts from the Business Insider website and the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC.
- Pick up at your hotel at 4 am in our private van and transfer to the trailhead.
- Our chef will prepare breakfast for you 5 minutes from the trailhead.
- The ascent takes approximately 1.5 hours on a trail that ascends through a desert valley, with full view of the glaciers.
- After the summit, there is an optional extra 45-minute hike to see the Red Valley.
- The hike back down takes approximately 1 hour.
- Enjoy the amazing views of glaciers, valleys and the natural color of Rainbow Mountain.
- Highest elevation: 5100mt/16732ft.
- When you return to the vehicle, the chef will prepare a hot lunch for you.
- After lunch, we take our van back to Cusco.
- Arrival at your hotel in Cusco around 17:00 hrs.