Visit Machu Picchu by train on a full-day excursion from Cusco that takes the hassle out of exploring the spectacular Inca site. Booking a tour in advance ensures you have a ticket to the UNESCO World Heritage site, where the number of daily visitors is limited, and explore the extensive site with a guide. When booking, choose from a variety of train options, from the most economical to the most modern.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the train station.
- Arrival to Ollantaytambo station.
- Departure by train to Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes).
- Arrival at Machu Picchu town station.
- Bus from Machu Picchu Village to the wonder of the world Machu Picchu.
- Beginning of the tour inside Machu Picchu (2 hours and 30 minutes).
- Return by bus that brings you back to Machu Picchu town.
- Free time in the village of Machu Picchu, so you can have lunch.
- Train station.
- Departure by train to Ollantaytambo station.
- Arrival at Ollantaytambo station and transfer to Cusco city.
- Arrive to the historical center of Cusco.